Q: Q: Cannot start car

Cannot start car, nothing, no crank. Dashboard and radio are in good condition. Headlight is bright. When open door, reminder me to take out key on dashboard.

Hi there. In most cases, when you turn the key and nothing happens; but you have electrical systems powered, the issue is caused by a faulty ignition relay or the ignition cylinder itself is faulty. It’s best to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection first at your location; so they can pinpoint the source of this problem and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. Q: Cannot start car