Q: cannot start by key

i have replace start, alter, sol, ign switch, key switch and clutch position switch

A: Hi there. Has the battery been properly tes...

Hi there. Has the battery been properly tested? Do the combination meter lights come on? Have the battery tested with a digital tester that provides current voltage, cold cranking amps, and state of health. Replace as necessary. Check the fuses/relays and replace as necessary. Is there any corrosion on the battery terminals? If so, clean the terminals and inspect for proper terminal fit. If terminals are loose, tighten or replace as necessary. A voltage drop test on the battery cable to the starter may be needed to determine if there is excessive resistance in the cable. If so, replace the cable as necessary. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians that can assist you with a car does not start inspection.