Q: cannot start by key

i have replace start, alter, sol, ign switch, key switch and clutch position switch

3. cannot start by key

Q: I broke a fuel injector plug in, how do I replace it?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The type of repair you need to do is going to depend on what side of the clip you broke. If you broke the fuel injector side, you will have to replace the injector...

Q: what is the name of the opposite end of the thermostat housing where the thermostat seats?

Hi there. Without seeing what you are referring to, it's difficult to tell you exactly which part it might be that you need to replace. It's probably a better idea for you to review this website for replacement cooling system...

Q: When shifting it bogs down then rpm shoots up and bogs down again before returning to normal.

Is the engine "new" or "re-built"? If it is a used engine, check engine compression. Loss of power on acceleration can be due to plugged fuel injectors, faulty oxygen sensors, fuel pump and/or filter, vacuum leaks including that caused by...