Q: Cannot remove heating /ventilation module to get access to the heater core

I removed the DASH. Trying to take out the heating ventilation module to replace leaking heater core. I losened the two lower right mountng studs, and the bolt from the insude of the firewall. Also, I took out the blower motor resistor and removed the hidden bolt inside that cavity on the firewall, outside. Also , removed the nut from the mounting stud located just to the right of the heater core hose connections...

So, in total I removed and loosened 5 bolts/stud nuts..

I can pull the right lower inside unit away about one inch from the firewall, but the left side will not budge ... Are there some other hidden nuts on the left side of the heating ventilation unit that o cannot readily see?

3. Cannot remove heating /ventilation module to get access to the heater core