Q: Cannot open the door honda pilot 2008

It is always happen hard to open the door on the driver side

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several different reasons why the door might be hard to open. The first thing to consider is the linkage inside. It is held in place by clips that keep the linkage pulled tight. If one or more of these clips have broken, you are in a position to have to replace them before the linkage works correctly. Another option is that the latching mechanism inside is damaged or dirty. This would prevent the handle from working very well as the latch would give extra resistance. This can be inspected, cleaned, and lubricated if needed. If what you can see from the outside of the door does not look damaged, open the door by removing the door panel and inspect the interior. For further help inspecting the issue, contact our service department.