Q: cannot get service engine light to go off, to get it smogged.

The code is P0110, which is air intake temperature sensor. I Replaced the mass air flow sensor ($190.00 ), and the air flow sensor. The light is still on. My tags were up in May. Please help.

The intake air sensor is not mounted in the mass air sensor. The IAT intake air temperature sensor is mounted in the air cleaner housing top cover on most of these engines. Locate the sensor and see if it is connected and replace it if it is bad. Make sure to clear the codes after the sensor is replaced. You should be able to scan the vehicle and look at the inlet air temperature to see if it is close to outside air temperature or not during it. If you want to get this looked at in person, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the Service Engine Light. They will be able to pinpoint the faulty component and perform the correct repairs that are needed.