Q: Cancelled on

I needed to cancel an appointment because I ended up needing a different service. I was charged $20 from your website for the cancellation which I'm fine with. I made another appointment for the service I did need and was just asked 1 hour after my appointment if I can do it tomorrow!👎🏾Can I get the $20 you charged me refunded seeing how your mechanic cancelled on me this time?

Hi Marcus. Thanks for contacting us through the Q & A section. I have forwarded your question to our sales and service department, who will be answering your question shortly.

3. Cancelled on