Q: Can you use 100% brighter Xeon single bulbs in low and high beam

I have to use four spearate h7 xenon bulbs for high and low beam and wondered if you can use the extra bright bulbs for high and low beam? Thanks Paul

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Every vehicle is different, and without the make and model of your vehicle it is almost impossible to tell. Considering that you have 4 separate bulbs, you will want to match the wattage on the bulb specifications before you match up any other aspect of the bulb. Check your owner’s manual for exact specifications, or check the old bulbs. Most older vehicles want two separate, differently rated bulbs. With that being said, the "extra bright" feature has more to do with how each bulb is advertised. You should not focus on the "extra bright" aspect, but make sure you find a compatible bulb. Then you can find an "extra bright" version of the bulb you need. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.