Q: can you just drain the fluid and put a new seal?

If the fluid goes into your brake booster can you just empty the fluid and change the seal?

If there there has been brake fluid in the brake booster, that has damaged the booster and consequently it will have to be replaced. If the master cylinder is leaking at one seal, all seals in the master cylinder should be replaced or just simply install a re-built, or new, master cylinder. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request replacement of the master cylinder and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. can you just drain the fluid and put a new seal?