Q: Can this problem be caused by something as simple as having low coolant levels?

I was driving and the power cut out a bit. Not a lot. I noticed the light came on. I pulled over, consulted the drivers manual, and stared my vehicle, again. The light was off and my car operated normally. This is the first time it's happened. The cooling tubes have never been replaced, either. Is that something that can cause this problem?

3. Can this problem be caused by something as simple as having low coolant levels?