Q: Can this problem be caused by something as simple as having low coolant levels?

I was driving and the power cut out a bit. Not a lot. I noticed the light came on. I pulled over, consulted the drivers manual, and stared my vehicle, again. The light was off and my car operated normally. This is the first time it's happened. The cooling tubes have never been replaced, either. Is that something that can cause this problem?

The light that came on was not identified and since you lost power it is assumed the light was a check engine light or throttle control light came on. The computer will limit the throttle opening and reduce power if it detects a problem. If after restarting the problem is not present then the throttle will return to normal. I have seen where the driver was using two feet and if the brake and throttle are pushed at the same time the computer will think you want to stop and will limit the throttle opening. Have the computer scanned to get any service codes and then have the code pinpoint test done to isolate the cause.

3. Can this problem be caused by something as simple as having low coolant levels?