Q: Can the motor be replaced on the actuator? If so do you guys offer that?

Can the motor be replaced on the actuator? If so do you guys offer that?

If you are referring to an electric motor on an actuator, the answer is yes, YourMechanic certified mechanics can definitely replace either the "component", that is the motor, or the "assembly" if the motor is not vended separately by the OEM (as a separate part number). If the whole assembly is costly (I would have to look it up), keep in mind that an option is to install a used part as such are readily available through services such as Car-part.com. To get this repair underway for you, please request an electrical component diagnostic/replacement and the responding certified mechanic will identify which actuator is at issue and what your least cost repair option will be. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Can the motor be replaced on the actuator? If so do you guys offer that?