Q: Can't start car because key won't turn

I can't start my car because the key won't turn past the first position.

3. Can't start car because key won't turn

Q: Engine revving when I pump the gas

There are a multiple list of components which can cause your issue. Your vehicle is particularly known to have throttle body issues and engine vacuum leaks. A diagnostic needs to be performed with special tools to correctly determine the issue....

Q: Transmission light flashing

Hi. Transmission light usually flashes due to overheating. If the fluid is low, it is possible for the transmission to overheat. Depending on how much it overheats, the remaining fluid can be pushed out of the vent tube. Low fluid...

Q: Has juice but does nothing when you turn the key

Hello. A no crank condition can be caused by a few things. A few common causes are a bad ignition switch, starter relay, or starter. It may be possible that the ignition switch is worn out and no longer functions...