Q: Can't start car because key won't turn

I can't start my car because the key won't turn past the first position.

3. Can't start car because key won't turn

Q: The shifter is stuck in the neutral position and I can't turn off the car.

Your shifter has three main components. The shift lever itself, the shift cable and the transmission lever that is part of the transmission. Any of these three components could be jammed. The best course of action is to separate them...

Q: How many remotes can I program to work at a time?

Up to 8 remotes can be programmed to work with one vehicle. Having at least one spare is a good idea. Tip If one remote is replaced, any remotes currently programmed to work with the vehicle must be reprogrammed alongside...

Q: Q: Tranny

The first thing that needs to be done is to scan the vehicle for all codes. Since the overdrive light is flashing, a simple code reader from your local parts store will not likely be of any help. Code readers...