Q: Can't shift into gear moves during neutral.

Engine starts and clutch works but can't shift into gear. Vehicle moves while in neutral. I'm thinking maybe synchro issue possibly. -Paul

3. Can't shift into gear moves during neutral.

Q: Most of my lights on the dashboard besides engine light are lit up and also there is a little moisture around the transfer case and oil plug.

The dash lights could be on for a loose or broken ground wire to the chassis. Check all of the ground wires on the chassis and make sure that they are tight and clean. The moisture on the transfer case...

Q: 4x4 light flashing but not engaging into 4 wheel drive

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2007 Toyota Tundra to have the four wheel drive light flashing. The most common faults are a faulty four wheel drive switch, actuator failure, low transfer case fluid, or a shift cable...

Q: How much does it cost roughly to have a new transmission pit in on a 2008 Ford Explorer XLT with 131,500 miles on it?

The cost of an off-the-shelf re-built transmission for this vehicle is in the range of $2,000 to $3,000 or more if you buy a Ford certified unit from the new car dealer. Rebuilding the transmission might be somewhat less costly....