Q: Can't shift into gear moves during neutral.

Engine starts and clutch works but can't shift into gear. Vehicle moves while in neutral. I'm thinking maybe synchro issue possibly. -Paul

3. Can't shift into gear moves during neutral.

Q: Hi Michael. I have a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. The parking brake will not engage. When I pull it up it falls back down. It is rarely

The pawl in the parking brake lever assembly may have gotten out of position and so the pawl doesn't stay engaged with the teeth on the handle lever. A close inspection will reveal a fault like that. As far as...

Q: I took the car to the dealership for a oil change and they said the CV Axle (whatever that is) needs to be replaced. how long can I drive

Your car's CV axle is a joint that connects the transmission drive shafts to the wheels and is responsible for the transfer of power from the transmission to the wheels. The CV joints take a lot of abuse from the...

Q: No Starting , neutral safety switch? 2007 Nissan Pathfinder

Hello - yes, I would agree. The neutral safety switch or possibly the brake light switch. If your brake lights work, the brake switch is not the issue. Check then the neutral safety switch. For assistance, I would recommend a...