Q: Can't keep it running

Start it up it dies out like out of gas or loss of power in 5 minutes let it set 5 minutes starts right back up dies out again in 5 minutes

3. Can't keep it running

Q: My 1991 ford ranger sputters when I accelerate and sometimes when idling it sounds like it’s cammed.

The trouble codes stored as a consequence of the check engine light coming on may yield important clues as to the underlying fault. Consequently, those codes should be followed up on first. If resolution of the trouble codes does not...

Q: My rotor button is not pointing in the right direction

As a preliminary matter, please note that occasionally the timing mark on the crankshaft pulley can be in the wrong spot if the harmonic balancer has been damaged or removed improperly (that is, removed without using the right tool to...

Q: My truck is making a grinding noise and having trouble in reverse

The first task would be to determine, based on whether you have a two- or four-wheel drive vehicle, where exactly the noise is coming from. If you have four-wheel drive, there are a number of possible sources other than the...