Q: Can't keep it running

Start it up it dies out like out of gas or loss of power in 5 minutes let it set 5 minutes starts right back up dies out again in 5 minutes

The ignition modules and distributor starter are common causes of loss of spark when it gets hot. The fuel pump can also cause a loss of fuel pressure and is almost as common as the loss of spark. The two systems can be checked quickly when the vehicle stalls. First check for spark and fuel pressure. This will narrow the problem down for you. A YourMechanic certified technician can come to your location to perform a Car starts and then dies Inspection on your vehicle and diagnose this issue for you.

3. Can't keep it running