Q: Can't get out of park Dodge Truck

i can not get my shift lever out of park, is there a way to by pass the the brake pedal , are the safety switch as i need to move the truck very soon or it will be towed

Hello - the short answer is "No". Besides determining which switch (brake or shifter interlock) is malfunctioning, there is no way to by-pass these devices. This is for safety reasons of course, but is frustrating in some circumstances as you describe. I recommend a transmission shifter malfunction inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.