Q: Can't get out of park Dodge Truck

i can not get my shift lever out of park, is there a way to by pass the the brake pedal , are the safety switch as i need to move the truck very soon or it will be towed

Hello - the short answer is "No". Besides determining which switch (brake or shifter interlock) is malfunctioning, there is no way to by-pass these devices. This is for safety reasons of course, but is frustrating in some circumstances as you describe. I recommend a transmission shifter malfunction inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Can't get out of park Dodge Truck