Q: Can't get out of Park

Break pedal goes soft, break lights don't work, and can't get the vehicle out of park... thoughts?

3. Can't get out of Park

Q: I replaced the alternator about 6 months ago. Yesterday while idling the battery light popped on and my car quit.

This may suggest a failing voltage regulator. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. When the voltage regulator is not working properly, this may result in the alternator allowing too much...

Q: How do I program the Homelink transmitter?

Your truck has a Homelink Transmitter aid in opening the garage door. This device allows you to open your garage door without getting out of your vehicles. To program the Homelink Transmitter. Hold down a button on the transmitter....

Q: Q: Why does my Transmission pops out of gear

Hello. Popping out of gear is a common problem when it comes to manual transmissions. The most common reason a manual transmission would jump out of gear is due to low or contaminated fluid, worn synchronizers inside the transmission, or...