Q: Can't get out of Park

Break pedal goes soft, break lights don't work, and can't get the vehicle out of park... thoughts?

3. Can't get out of Park

Q: Tire pressure sensor giving false warnings

Hello, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is an important system. It has helped reduce blowouts due to low tire pressure. The battery life of a tire pressure sensor is estimated to be five years. The battery life is reduced...

Q: tailgate lock not working

Hey there. Thanks for writing in about your tailgate lock on the 2006 Ford F-150. If your tailgate uses a manual key-operated locking system, it's quite possible that your lock is stuck or frozen due to debris, gunk or other...

Q: I got 97 ford f150 with 4.6 v8 and I was wondering if I could swap my 4.6l with a 91 5.0 s.h.o motor

You would need to do some major modifications to vehicle to do this swap. I would not recommend do the swap. The 1991 5.0 had less horsepower than the 4.6. You would be better off replacing the 4.6 1997 with...