Q: Can't get out of Park

Break pedal goes soft, break lights don't work, and can't get the vehicle out of park... thoughts?

3. Can't get out of Park

Q: Low rpms at idle and vibration, car running sluggish

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us today. The problem with trying to diagnose that is inconsistent like you've described is that it's incredibly difficult because, in all honesty, nothing is likely "broken". It's more than possible that a few components...

Q: Speedometer going on and off

From the symptoms you describe, it would appear that the problem you are experiencing is indeed electrical in nature. As electrical problems are often times difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic,...

Q: Which muffler should I get for a deep smooth sound?

Even with a different muffler, this engine will still have a high pitched noise like the one you are hearing. This noise is due to the valve timing changing. A muffler will be helpful in drowning out the other noise....