Q: Can't find Schrader valve

Trying to do a fuel pressure test but can't seem to find the schrader valve. Do this vehicle have one?

A: Hi there. Many Asian manufacturers do not u...

Hi there. Many Asian manufacturers do not use the valve in their fuel systems. They have opted to not include this as it presents a fire hazard should the valve fail. A proper fuel pressure test requires other adapters that typically have to be installed inline. What are your concerns for needing to test the fuel pressure? Do you have a no start concern? Drivability concern? Your Mechanic has a team of highly qualified and experienced technicians that can assist you with an inspection.