Q: Can't find Schrader valve

Trying to do a fuel pressure test but can't seem to find the schrader valve. Do this vehicle have one?

Hi there. Many Asian manufacturers do not use the valve in their fuel systems. They have opted to not include this as it presents a fire hazard should the valve fail. A proper fuel pressure test requires other adapters that typically have to be installed inline. What are your concerns for needing to test the fuel pressure? Do you have a no start concern? Drivability concern? Your Mechanic has a team of highly qualified and experienced technicians that can assist you with an inspection.