Q: Can't find Schrader valve

Trying to do a fuel pressure test but can't seem to find the schrader valve. Do this vehicle have one?

3. Can't find Schrader valve

Q: I have a bad transmission and vehicle warranty is expired. I can't afford to buy a new or rebuilt transmission.

Unfortunately, your only alternative to repairing it would be to replace it with a used one. I would contact the manufacture to see if they will help with the repairs. Sometimes they will do a goodwill repair and pay for...

Q: Q: Smoke

Blue smoke coming from your exhaust generally means that the motor is burning the engine oil. This can happen for a couple of different reasons such as worn piston rings or leaking valve guide seals. When this happens, the engine...

Q: Leaking transmission fluid from bell housing

Hi, thanks for writing in. Your transmission is leaking from the bell housing most likely because the torque converter seal has failed. If the torque converter seal fails it will leak fluid from where the engine and transmission meet up....