Q: Can someone please describe the steps to changing the hose assembly and o rings on 2000 Ford Ranger?

I am doing a DIY on changing out the hose assembly and o rings on my 2000 ford ranger ac system. Can someone please give me a list of steps that can help me out. I charged it last summer but it started blowing hot air after about a month. Thanks in advance for your help. Truck has around 220k miles.

3. Can someone please describe the steps to changing the hose assembly and o rings on 2000 Ford Ranger?