Q: Can someone please describe the steps to changing the hose assembly and o rings on 2000 Ford Ranger?

I am doing a DIY on changing out the hose assembly and o rings on my 2000 ford ranger ac system. Can someone please give me a list of steps that can help me out. I charged it last summer but it started blowing hot air after about a month. Thanks in advance for your help. Truck has around 220k miles.

Hi there. Trying to describe this process is very difficult on our platform, as imagery is best to help articulate some of the parts and tools used. It would be best for you to either search online for a video, or purchase a service and repair manual for your 2000 Ford Ranger. Best of luck.

• Can someone please describe the steps to changing the hose assembly and o rings on 2000 Ford Ranger?