Q: Can parts from 1982 blazer k10 fit on 1978 c10 chevy truck front end transfer case lift kit

I have 1978 c10 truck 2x2 that i want to make 4x4 was wondering if parts fron 1982 k10 blazer would fit front end, transfer case, lift kit 3in

Hi there. Although the parts might actually fit, they typically have compatibility issues. It is always best to use parts from the same year and model of vehicle you are working on. I would recommend using parts from a 78 to complete the swap.

3. Can parts from 1982 blazer k10 fit on 1978 c10 chevy truck front end transfer case lift kit