Q: Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

It is recommended that you not dinghy tow your vehicle.

Tip

Neither an automatic nor a manual should be dinghy towed in a backwards position.

Q: How to install or replace the shift shaft cable and linkage

The only way to see how to install one is to see if there is a video online or watch a mechanic do the work. The shift cable does not go bad very often on these vehicles. The most common...

Q: My passenger window regulator is broken and I'm trying to replace it but the window is stuck closed 1997 Toyota Camry

Hello - the window regulator has a lever or '"arm" which attaches to the metal frame holding the window. There will be a pin which connects the window frame and the window regulator arm. There will be a clip on...

Q: How much oil does the engine hold?

Knowing the amount of oil your engine holds is important even if you don’t do your own oil changes. If you drive a 4-cylinder Accord, your engine holds 4.2 quarts of oil (including the filter). If you drive a V6...