Q: Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

A: It is recommended that you not dinghy tow y...

It is recommended that you not dinghy tow your vehicle.

Tip

Neither an automatic nor a manual should be dinghy towed in a backwards position.

Q: Transmission issues, slips from second to fourth gear

I would start by being concerned about these wires that are spliced in. If there is another circuit that is spliced in there then it can be causing this. If there was no issue previously then it may not be...

Q: Car won't start

Hi there. Check the three essentials that an engine needs to run. Air, Fuel, and Spark. If you have fuel and the fuel pump is working, then check the air filter and see if its plugged up. If the air...

Q: How do you use the info button on the touchscreen?

The touchscreen in your car has an info button on the side bezel (along with several other important buttons). The info button is designed to provide you with quick access to important information – think of it as a shortcut....