Q: Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

A: It is recommended that you not dinghy tow y...

It is recommended that you not dinghy tow your vehicle.

Tip

Neither an automatic nor a manual should be dinghy towed in a backwards position.

Q: When my truck is shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear, it make a loud thumbing noise.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately transmission problems are usually among some of the more expensive repairs. With the information given, the issue could lie in several different things and we would need to physically inspect it to give a...

Q: Sour, stale smell coming from air vents

This is most likely a cabin filter that needs to be changed. Your car is equipped with an air filtration system that works similarly to your engine's air filter in that it filters the outside air as it flows into...

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the traction control?

The traction control system provides your vehicle with added traction during adverse weather conditions. This system can be turned on or turn off with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is...