Q: Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

It is recommended that you not dinghy tow your vehicle.

Tip

Neither an automatic nor a manual should be dinghy towed in a backwards position.

Q: Problem with ignition

Hello, the ignition switches are known to fail, causing issues like the ones you are experiencing. There was recall 14123 for ignition switch replacement. You should call the dealer with your VIN to see if your car is eligible for...

Q: What do I do if the moon roof won’t close correctly?

Like your car’s windows, the moon roof is equipped with a jam protection system designed to prevent the moon roof from closing if something is in the way. If it detects an object in the way, the moon roof will...

Q: How do I clear a Homelink device?

The Homelink Device on your truck helps send signals to your garage door from inside your vehicle. This device opens the door for you and can always be cleared. To clear the Homelink Device. Hold down the two Homelink...