Q: Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

It is recommended that you not dinghy tow your vehicle.

Tip

Neither an automatic nor a manual should be dinghy towed in a backwards position.

3. Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Q: Vibration when driving at 20-40 mph

If you are feeling vibrations in the drivetrain when only going 20 to 40 miles then the problem is inside the transmission. If you just had the transmission rebuilt then take it back to the rebuilder to diagnose the problem...

Q: I changed all 6 spark plugs on a 06 avalon yesterday and when i got it all put back together the engine shakes and shuts off

Hello, thank you for writing in. A simple spark plug change can turn into a nightmare for anyone if they are not careful. What typically happens is that you screw in and tighten the spark plugs too hard. When this...

Q: Q: How do you open the hood?

Opening the hood is vital for a number of things, including checking fluids like engine oil and washer fluid. It’s also necessary for jumping off the battery, checking fuses and a great deal more. Here’s how to do it: ...