Q: Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

It is recommended that you not dinghy tow your vehicle.

Neither an automatic nor a manual should be dinghy towed in a backwards position.

3. Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Q: Car not shifting correctly

The gear shifting mechanism or cables are causing a problem due to a bad bushing, or lever out of adjustment. If all the cables and bushings are okay, then you possibly have an inside shift fork problem. The cables should...

Q: How do I adjust the intervals of the windshield wipers on intermittent operation?

Sometimes you’ll want the windshield wipers to be working, but not at a steady pace. You may be driving through a light rain or just a few sprinkles. Intermittent operation can be adjusted to activate the wipers at the right...

Q: What does it mean when the interior alarm sounds continuously?

The interior alarm can sound in a variety of ways to alert you when something is not correct. The alarm will sound continuously if you attempt to open a door and exit the vehicle when the shift lever is in...