Q: Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

A: It is recommended that you not dinghy tow y...

It is recommended that you not dinghy tow your vehicle.

Tip

Neither an automatic nor a manual should be dinghy towed in a backwards position.

Q: Engine whining in 1st gear & 2nd gear

Hello. It is not the engine whining but the transmission internal bearings that are whining. I would recommend having a mechanic verify the noise is in the transmission and see if the transmission needs internal repairs. Depending on the vehicle...

Q: How does Safety Connect work?

Safety Connect is a service using Global Positioning System or GPS data to provide various safety features. This is a subscription-based program. The system consists of three components, which includes the microphone, LED light indicators and an SOS button. The...

Q: How do you use the sunshade?

Your moon roof allows air and light into the cabin of the car. However, you don’t always want extra light. Maybe you have a passenger napping while you drive, or perhaps you just want to block harsh sunlight. You can...