Q: Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

It is recommended that you not dinghy tow your vehicle.

Tip

Neither an automatic nor a manual should be dinghy towed in a backwards position.

Q: Want to check transmission fluid level

There should be a transmission dipstick located near the rear of the engine. Bring the engine to operating temperature and park the vehicle on a level surface. With your foot on the brake, move the gear selector through all the...

Q: What do I need to look for when I have to give the car gas when it's cold?

The fuel injectors have internal filter baskets and thus the only way to clean and service them is to remove them from the fuel rail and send them to a lab such as Mr. Injector for ultrasonic cleaning on a...

Q: How do I play a USB device?

A USB device can be played through the sound system. To do so, locate the USB outlet connector, which is in the center console compartment, and plug the USB device directly into the outlet. Then, press the Auxiliary button.