Q: Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

Can my vehicle by dinghy towed?

A: It is recommended that you not dinghy tow y...

It is recommended that you not dinghy tow your vehicle.

Tip

Neither an automatic nor a manual should be dinghy towed in a backwards position.

Q: Car only driving in reverse

Hi. Unfortunately, an internal transmission failure is the only explanation for your problem. The problem has to do with the forward drum or it's holding devices. The only solution is to rebuild or replace the transmission.

Q: Scrapping sound whilst revving the engine

Noise that appears to be related to gear position could be due to internal transmission, or torque converter faults, however the noise could originate elsewhere simply because "gearing" changes the load on the engine. That, the change in loading, can...

Q: How do I use the auto down window?

If your vehicle is equipped with the auto down window, then you can roll the driver’s window down all the way, with only a quick button press. To use the auto down feature, press the driver’s Power Window switch down...