Q: Can my cvs assemblys go out around the same time

No problem took it in to mechanic to check brakes and they said they both needed replaced?

3. Can my cvs assemblys go out around the same time

Q: I have Pontiac G6, it shakes when idle. Usually when I drive and stops on signal. I read some code and it shows P0300 and P0301.

The codes P0300 and P0301 are coming up for a misfire on cylinder number 1. Check the cylinder for spark, fuel, and air. Check the spark plug and make sure that it is firing. The spark plug wire could have...

Q: I have a crunching/grinding noise when turning

If you have 4 wheel drive, the noise might be due to a failed outboard CV joint. Another possibility is brake interference or wheel bearing noise although if you had a defective wheel bearing you would normally hear the noise...

Q: How do I turn off the StabiliTrak?

The traction control system (TCS) and StabiliTrak system are crucial parts of your vehicle’s safety. TCS and StabiliTrak limit wheel spin, and keep your vehicle driving securely and safely, especially in adverse weather conditions. However, you can turn off the...