Q: Can Mud and Dirt Wreck Your Wiper Blades?

Can mud and dirt wreck your wiper blades?

3. Can Mud and Dirt Wreck Your Wiper Blades?

Q: TPMS alarm went off, as well as all gauge lights

Hello. Since your car is relatively new, it should still be under warranty. It is apparent to me that there is an electrical issue that is tied into all these systems. Unfortunately, under warranty technicians only get paid three tenths...

Q: I have a crack on my windshield

Every state will vary as well as the person performing the inspection. However, in most states, a crack larger than 4 inches will not pass this kind of safety inspection. There are also different types of cracks that have different...

Q: Does the Defroster Help the Wiper Blades Work Better?

The short answer is no. Wiper blades squeegee water from the exterior of your windshield and the defrosters remove moisture from the interior of the vehicle, which includes the inside of your windshield. Sometimes it may appear the defrosters are...