Q: Can I use Valvoline G-05 coolant in my radiator cooling system? 2014 Mitsubishi Triton

Is valvoline G-05 coolant ok to use in my Mitsubishi triton

Hello - Valvoline G-05 is a low-phosphate coolant type developed for extended-life use in all-aluminum engines. It tends to be orange-pink in color. Officially, Mitsubishi also sells a long-life cool (called "Super Long-Life Coolant"), which has the same aim; good for 4-year change intervals. It is green however, suggesting a different composition based on industry "standardization" around color matching. I would use the Mitsubishi SLLC for long-life situations, or traditional glycol based green coolant for standard 2-year flush cycles.

• Can I use Valvoline G-05 coolant in my radiator cooling system? 2014 Mitsubishi Triton