Q: Can I use any synthetic transmission fluid on my car ?

I saw a lot of people talking about better fluid for my car, like Synthetic from Amsoil Compnay.

A: Hello. It is not recommended to use this ty...

Hello. It is not recommended to use this type of transmission fluid in your car. With the way that vehicles are built and tested today it is important that you use the recommended fluid from the manufacturer. These fluids have different detergents and anti-aeration agents that help the transmission to perform properly. This transmission should only be serviced with the recommended fluid. If you would like to have your transmission properly serviced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to perform this service.