Q: Can I use any synthetic transmission fluid on my car ?

I saw a lot of people talking about better fluid for my car, like Synthetic from Amsoil Compnay.

3. Can I use any synthetic transmission fluid on my car ?

Q: Emergency brake in 2000 Honda CR-V stuck

Hi there! I suspect that the parking brake cable is stuck or that the brake shoes have become stuck. Parking brake cables may become frozen in colder environments because the water around the cables freeze. They also may stretch and...

Q: Oil change question

Hey there. Your car has an oil capacity of 4.8 quarts. Keep in mind that some of this will be also absorbed into the oil filter once you start the engine up. Be sure to check the oil immediately after...

Q: I am curious if the Saturn Outlook and GMC Acadia are the same vehicle?

Both of the vehicles were made by GM. They look the same but may have differences like external trim pieces and interior trims.