Q: Can i use 10 w 30 oil in my car

I went to check my oil and it was low. I had some 10w30 from my other car can i use it

3. Can i use 10 w 30 oil in my car

Q: Windshied washer fluid

Hi there. The reason the windshield-washer fluid reservoir should not be filled with concentrates at full strength, is the concentrate is to thick and may plug the washer system. You can use de-icer fluids following installation instructions. These products should...

Q: Q: coolant leaking from under car

Hello. A coolant leak can come from a number of places under the hood. Typically, if it just started smoking all of a sudden, it is because a hose failed or the water pump is leaking. I typically get...

Q: I replaced wheel speed sensor. But abs and engine light still kn. What could it be

If the ABS wheel speed sensor was faulty, once the new hub/sensor is installed, and you drive the vehicle, the warning lights should go out. To determine what is going on, you can manually erase the trouble codes using an...