Q: Can i use 10 w 30 oil in my car

I went to check my oil and it was low. I had some 10w30 from my other car can i use it

The required oil for your engine has a viscosity specification of 5W-20. You cannot use 10W-30. If you are in need of an oil/filter change, performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine oil/filter change and the responding mechanic will perform this service for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.