Q: Can i use 10 w 30 oil in my car

I went to check my oil and it was low. I had some 10w30 from my other car can i use it

3. Can i use 10 w 30 oil in my car

Q: Stabilitrak warning light

Hi There, It sounds like you may potentially have two separate issues going on here. The stabilitrak system is your car's traction control system as you may know. This will generally not cause the car to shut down completely, however...

Q: Hello there, I have a question about my Chrysler 200, 2012.

Hello, we will be happy to assist you. Usually when a transmission presents fault codes like that a new transmission will be required. Though it is less likely that your transmission will need replacement because it is somewhat new. You...

Q: 2012 chrysler 200s 3.6l overheats when a/c is on and it pressurizes and be lows it out the overflow relief hose

Hi There, Overheating with the AC on is generally caused by a couple of possibilities. When the AC compressor is beginning to fail, this may incur an increased load on the motor as it works harder than usual to turn...