Q: Can i use 10 w 30 oil in my car

I went to check my oil and it was low. I had some 10w30 from my other car can i use it

3. Can i use 10 w 30 oil in my car

Q: Squeaking/Whale like noise

This type of a noise is hard to place given the fact that it is random, but I would suggest checking to be sure your power steering pump has enough fluid in it as this could cause a whining noise...

Q: Vibration noise when letting off the accelerator

Hello, thank you for writing in. There may be a few different things going on. First and foremost we need to make sure the throttle is not sticking and that the brakes are complete released. If the issue is more...

Q: Wont remote start and shaking like crazy when manual start

Hi there: Usually if the engine is hard to start and once it does, it shakes pretty violently, it's due to a vacuum leak, or a fuel system sensor that is causing this to occur. The only way to really...