Q: Can I temperary seal a radiator

I brought ht a this car 2 months ago. It started linking anti freeze took it the shop. They told me i need the pump sensor and radiator. I told them the pump in because it's crover by warranty. But they want $800 for the radiator and pump w.service. i would to know I'm able to temporary seal the radiator and if I'm able to drive until i have cash to replace those parts. It would take about a month to get that done.

If the radiator is leaking it is not able to stop a leak in most cases and may lead to engine overheating damage. I would not recommend using a sealer since these sealers tend to block thermostats and radiator passages that can lead to overheating the engine and causing more damage.