Q: Can i sync a different ignition switch to existing ecu without going to dealer? 2003 Honda Civic

Installed a different ignition switch. It works but car will not start do to anti theft I believe can I sync this switch to ecu without going to dealer

Hello - replacing the ignition switch (equipped with anti-theft) requires a Honda software scan/reset tool to sync the new switch with the rest of the anti-theft system. A Honda service center (dealer or independent) with this tool will be required to do this.

3. Can i sync a different ignition switch to existing ecu without going to dealer? 2003 Honda Civic