Q: Can I swap an XR6 to an XR8 Engine?

I'm wanting to swap xr6 gas engine to a xr8 engine petrol or gas, would it swap over and what's the price to do this??????

3. Can I swap an XR6 to an XR8 Engine?

Q: I have a Jaguar S Type 2000. What engine can I put in my Jaguar?

The best engine choice for this vehicle would be the one that came with it from the factory. If the engine is bad, I would recommend getting a replacement engine of the exact same specifications from the manufacturer. This would...

Q: I lost my car keys. And I'm 4 hours away from home - I don't know what to do

Unfortunately, if you do not have a replacement or a spare key, you will need to have the car towed to a Ford dealership to purchase a replacement key and have it programmed to your vehicle.

Q: Clear coat is all messed up, what happened?

Hello! Thank you for writing in about this problem. This is a fairly common issue with this generation of the Tacoma model. Most of it likely comes down to poor paint prep, thin coating, or contamination when the vehicle was...