Q: Can I swap a 24v doc engine into a 99 taurus

Can I swap my 24v doc engine into a 199 taurus

3. Can I swap a 24v doc engine into a 99 taurus

Q: Can I put in a motor from a different model car?

Hi there. Most of the time, when an engine swap is completed, it's with the precise engine that was offered in the vehicle you currently own. This is done to ensure you don't have misalignment issues, problems with transmission or...

Q: I just got an oil change, but smoke is coming from under the hood of my car where my coolant tank is? Do I need more coolant?

Hello. If the smoke is coming from the coolant tank then it may actually just be steam from the hot coolant, which is normal as long as the engine is not overheating. I would double check the coolant level though,...

Q: Transmission lost all fluid I refilled it and now you step on gas and car wont go. 2003 Saturn Vue

Hello - if the vehicle was driven any distance with low fluid, major damage could have occurred. If the transmission now has a proper, clean fluid level, and won't move in any gear, there is likely serious damage. I would...