Q: Can I swap a 24v doc engine into a 99 taurus

Can I swap my 24v doc engine into a 199 taurus

3. Can I swap a 24v doc engine into a 99 taurus

Q: Can i use 5w30 motor oil instead of 5w20 for my 2008 ford fusion?

Ford specifies only one viscosity rating for this vehicle, namely SAE 5W-20. In that specification, which is contained in the Owner's Manual, Ford states: "5W-20 oil provides optimum fuel economy and durability performance meeting all requirements for your vehicle’s engine."...

Q: PCV valve and scheduled maintenance

Any time an engine has been neglected like this you should not hesitate to do any repairs to start to get the vehicle back on it's scheduled maintenance. You should have the PCV changed and change the oil and filter...

Q: Ac compressor fuse blows 2004 Ford Taurus

Hi there - from your symptoms, it sounds like your AC compressor clutch has locked up, or the clutch bearing has seized, such that the serpentine belt tries to turn the compressor whenever you start the engine. (REALLY problematic if...