Q: Can I swap a 24v doc engine into a 99 taurus

Can I swap my 24v doc engine into a 199 taurus

3. Can I swap a 24v doc engine into a 99 taurus

Q: Q: my car is leaking oil

If the engine is newly leaking engine oil since the head gasket repair, and the leak is from that gasket, the shop should repair that under warranty. If the leaks are elsewhere, a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic can be dispatched...

Q: Car is running sluggish and the engine light is on.

Hi there. Check the ECM (computer) for any active or pending codes that are contributing to the engine light being on. This will give you a location to start with for diagnosing your vehicle and why it is running sluggish....

Q: When I am accerlerating, I feel a vibration.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2004 Ford Taurus to have a vibration in the gas pedal. It is good that you referenced where the vibration is coming from, as this varies what will cause it. The most likely...