Q: Can i swap à 4.3 chevy blazer four wheel drive into my 4.3 gmc Jimmy two wheel drive? 1995 Chevy Blazer

Can à. 1988 Chevy blazer 4.3 four wheel drive Motor go in my 1995 gmc Jimmy two wheel drive .

Hi - yes, the engine will bolt up, although some swapping of manifolds, accessory mounts, etc. may be required. The bigger issue is compatibility with engine electronics, which will include the transmission controller. Your are best off if you can use the engine and transmission controller off of the donor vehicle if the transmissions are the same. The electronic compatibility will be the most challenging part. Unfortunately, YourMechanic.com does not currently offer engine-swap services at this time. Here are some good technical references for background. Good luck!

• Can i swap à 4.3 chevy blazer four wheel drive into my 4.3 gmc Jimmy two wheel drive? 1995 Chevy Blazer