Q: Can I ride my car with a bad oil pan for at least a month until Ican get the MONEY TO GET IT FIXED

My car is in the shop the mechanic told me that I have a collapsed water pump which is getting replaced. He also said that my oil was leaking a lot and that it would need a rear seal oil pan . My warrenty doesn't cover the oil pan My question is can I drive my car for 1 month until I can get the money to get the oil pan replaced???

3. Can I ride my car with a bad oil pan for at least a month until Ican get the MONEY TO GET IT FIXED