Q: Can i reverse the rolling direction of my tires?

Hello, i bought new tires, and after a week or so, i noticed they were installed with the white walls hidden. I would like to flip them all around to make the white walls visible. Is this possible without damaging the tires? Someone told me this will destroy the belts. Is this at all true?

A: Hi there. The tires can be dismounted and r...

Hi there. The tires can be dismounted and remounted with the whitewalls facing out with no adverse effect on the tires. If you need some assistance with switching your tires around, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to get this done.