Q: Can I replace the headlights with those from a 2007? I heard the wiring is completly different

I heard the wiring is completly different

You would be better off looking online for the correct ones for your 2002 Ford Escape. You should replace the lights with correct fitting ones. The light circuits are different for those two years and are therefor not compatible. If you need some help with your headlights, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose any issues with your headlights and replace them as necessary.

3. Can I replace the headlights with those from a 2007? I heard the wiring is completly different