Q: Can I repair the hoses myself?

I put a full container of power steering fluid in about every month to 2 months. There is definitely a leak because its on the ground after I park. If I can purchase the hoses and pipe clamps would I be able to fix at least the hoses myself?

You should be able to replace the leaking hose or part as long as you have the correct tools that may me needed to replace the leaking part. You should make sure you have the knowledge and proper tools to perform the repairs before you attempt any repairs. If you need help then get a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come to you and perform the repairs for you.

3. Can I repair the hoses myself?