3. Q: Wheel Bearings

Q: I have a recently purchased 2014 QX80. How do open the liftgate window?

Based on the 2014 QX80 Owner's Manual, the window in the rear liftgate is fixed in place and cannot be opened. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to...

Q: Radiator, cooling system leaks 2006 Nissan Murano

Hello - sounds like the problem is getting worse! Current-day radiators utilize plastic end tanks, assembled on aluminum cores(the shiny fins running across the front of the engine compartment). This assembly inevitably starts to leak over time. I recommend a...

Q: Fluid leaking from transmission to engine gasket

I assume the leak you are seeing is coming from the transmission bell housing where the engine meets the transmission. If fluid is leaking from here it is most likely the front transmission pump seal where the torque convertor goes...