Q: Q: Wheel Bearings

Can i repack a 05 nissan titan wheel hub

3. Q: Wheel Bearings

Q: weird while sitting at traffic light

Hi there. You are correct; this is weird - especially with less than 50,000 miles on your well maintained Nissan Titan. In most cases, this type of situation is caused by an obstruction of transmission fluid inside the hydraulic lines...

Q: I have a 2001 Nissan Maxima wich I recently fixed from a clogged catalytic converter and when I have it in park and rev it makes a

If your old catalyst came apart it may have broke apart and pieces of it got into the muffler or exhaust pipe and can continue to rattle. You may have to tap on the entire exhaust to locate where it...

Q: Rear pinion seal leaking. Would i also need to change the flange?

The flange is integral with a splined yoke. The yoke segment (of the flange/yoke) has a precision, machined, highly polished surface which mates with the rubber seal. Since the rubber seal is spring loaded and is under tension against the...