Q: Q: Wheel Bearings

Can i repack a 05 nissan titan wheel hub

3. Q: Wheel Bearings

Q: AC takes a long time to get cold.

Hello. This vehicle originally may have been equipped with R-12 refrigerant and has been converted to R-134A refrigerant. If this is the case, the system will leak out the R-134A over time out of the seals, hoses, and compressor since...

Q: My temperature gauge is fluctuating and my car is not putting out heat anymore, I tried putting coolant in it and there are no leaks.

Hi there. Check the coolant temperature sensor and see if it has a loose connection on the wiring harness. This will cause the gauge to fluctuate up and down as the engine is running. For the heater not working, check...

Q: Intermittent ticking sound from front of engine

If the ticking sound seems to be dependent on temperature, I might suggest taking a look for an exhaust leak somewhere. Small exhaust leaks will normally begin when cold and diminish as the engine warms, but in my experience, I...