Q: Can I remove the fan clutch and put 1 or 2 fans with a thermostat to cool the engine?

Can I remove the fan clutch and put 1 or 2 fans from another car and put them on?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The problem with using electric fans is the amount of air flow that the fans produce. It would not be an answer that could be answered without knowing exactly what the fans air flow is and what is required by your truck. You can try them and see if they work by monitoring the temperature in heavy traffic with the air conditioner on. If it starts getting too warm, then there is not enough air flow. Hope this helps and best of luck.

3. Can I remove the fan clutch and put 1 or 2 fans with a thermostat to cool the engine?