Q: Can I put parts from a 2003 Dodge Caravan on a 2002 Dodge Caravan?

Can I put parts from a 2003 Dodge Caravan on a 2002 Dodge Caravan?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I am sure many of the parts from the 2003 Caravan will fit the 2002 Caravan fine, if not perfectly. However, I cannot give you a solid answer without knowing specifically which parts you are talking about. I hope this helps and let us know if you need anymore assistance.

3. Can I put parts from a 2003 Dodge Caravan on a 2002 Dodge Caravan?