Q: can I pull the fuse for the tank fuel pump and use an external pump, will it pull past the valves in the tank pump.

I'm replacing the motor in my camero and putting in a 327. Can I pull the fuse for the tank pump and use an external pump. Will it pull through the valves on the tank pump. Thanks!!
My car has 120,000 miles.

Hi there. We try to stick to OEM service, maintenance and repair tips, so unfortunately, we’re not able to help you with this engine upgrade. It would be better for you to contact a performance shop or search online for GM performance forums to seek the advice of fellow owners.

3. can I pull the fuse for the tank fuel pump and use an external pump, will it pull past the valves in the tank pump.