Q: Can i make a new sump gasket for my 98 lancer from cork or rubber gasket sheet or do i need to buy a new one?

my 98 lancer has done 337,000km the last service was over 37km ago. in that time it has burnt over 10lt of oil. i can imagine the sump is fairly full of sludgey oil. im about to give it a service and was thinking of going a little further and removing the sump pan and cleaning out in the robowash at work. it this extra step worth it or should i just stick to the normal service? if yes i would like to make a new gasket out of cork or rubber gasket sheet i can get from work is this possible or does the lancer have a molded sump gasket?

3. Can i make a new sump gasket for my 98 lancer from cork or rubber gasket sheet or do i need to buy a new one?