Q: Can I LEGALLY switch my front and rear bumpers to Isuzu Impulse bumpers?

I have a 1990 Geo Storm GSi, with a fresh engine swap. (Engine was out of a JDM Isuzu) I want to change the front from the current Geo front bumpers etc. to the front of the Isuzu Impulse. (Basically, making it a clone) I know it is possible since they are relatively the same car, but can I do it legally. Would I get pulled over if the registration (Geo Storm) doesn't match the look of the car? (Isuzu Impulse)

You should not have any problems as long as the VIN number on the car and your registration still match. People do all sorts of ground effects and other body changes that change the way the body looks. If you feel you may be doing something wrong or will get pulled over for it, then take pictures of the before car, a few during the changes, and then the final picture to keep them with your registration to show the changes you did. Keep the receipts for the body parts you buy so you do not get accused for buying hot or stolen parts.

• Can I LEGALLY switch my front and rear bumpers to Isuzu Impulse bumpers?