Q: Can I install a LPG implant?

I just buy this car second hand, Can I install a LPG implant? There can be some problem with head & Valve? , Thank in advance

3. Can I install a LPG implant?

Q: Engine sounding loud.

It sounds like your talking about engine oil that has mixed with your coolant, depending on where you find them mixed whether in the engine or radiator would be the first diagnostic information. Coolant in the engine usually means problems...

Q: How can I find the correct chassis wiring harness for my truck?

The harnesses are referred to in GM parts catalogs as "body wiring" and "rear lamp wiring". However, the correct wiring harness for your vehicle can only be found via a VIN number search in the catalog. It can't be searched...

Q: The lights underneath the seats don't turn off, and the passenger's side door shows as unlocked.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The common cause of this in many Volkswagen models is the micro-switch located in the door latches. Most likely, whichever door is showing as open, is the door with the failed micro-switch. If you would...