Q: Can I install a LPG implant?

I just buy this car second hand, Can I install a LPG implant? There can be some problem with head & Valve? , Thank in advance

Hello. You may be able to retrofit the vehicle for use with LPG fuel, however it will likely require a host of new parts for the fuel, and possibly engine management systems. If there are LPG retrofit kits available for your vehicle, then it is likely that they are safe for your engine, in regards to the head and valves. I would refer to the manufacturer of the kit or components before installing anything to be sure.

3. Can I install a LPG implant?