Q: Can I install a LPG implant?

I just buy this car second hand, Can I install a LPG implant? There can be some problem with head & Valve? , Thank in advance

3. Can I install a LPG implant?

Q: Hello I have a question I have a 2005 Chrysler and my check ingen light came on and my the lightning bult I tryed starting it and

The lightning bolt warning light alerts you to a fault in the electronic throttle control system in your vehicle. This may be a faulty throttle body, the throttle body sensor or possibly the throttle body control motor which is what...

Q: When carrying a load, van rough idles and loses power - 2001 GMC Savana 3500

Hello. There may be an issue with your fuel injectors. If the fuel injectors are clogged, this will not usually throw a Check Engine Light code but will prevent the engine from running properly. If a fuel filter becomes overfilled...

Q: Q: Transmission Control Module

Hi there. Replacing a transmission control module is not a service that our professional mobile mechanics are able to complete due to the complexity of programming it to link with the ECU. It's a job that should be completed by...