Q: Can I get front upper ball joints for our 2007 Ford Edge? I don't need the entire control arms, for they don't need to be replaced

I need to buy just the front upper ball joints for our 2007 Edge. We don't need to replace the control arms because they're fine. Apparently the previous car owner didn't provide adequate care of ball joints because the rubber is completely gone on both of them. Therefore I want to purchase without control arms. Where can I purchase them? I know it can be done but they rarely sell them separately from the control arm because they're trying to make a profit, but I don't want to pay for something I don't need. Can you assist me?

My car has an automatic transmission. My car is AWD.

3. Can I get front upper ball joints for our 2007 Ford Edge? I don't need the entire control arms, for they don't need to be replaced