Q: Can I get front struts for 2013 Kia optima 2.0 turbo somewhere other than dealership?

Car is riding rough on bumps and washboard road compared to awhile ago. Handles fine cornering and the like though.

Front struts on this vehicle are only available from the dealer. Rear shocks are available as aftermarket parts but I recommend you buy the rear shocks from the dealer as well. Although this may seem disappointing, and the cost is somewhat higher, you are almost always better off with OEM (dealer-supplied) parts anyway as they are the parts that were designed specifically for the vehicle and so you can be sure that they will fit properly and function as intended. If you desire that your existing shocks and struts be inspected, and replaced as needed, please simply request shock/strut inspection/replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Can I get front struts for 2013 Kia optima 2.0 turbo somewhere other than dealership?