Q: Can I drive my cruze 20 miles without 3 5/8 bolts that hold the engine tightly into place?

I was changing my pulley and belt and using my 4 ton jack to stabilize the engine when the jack broke the engine offset and I couldn't get the 3 last 5/8 bolts back that tightly hold the engine into place in because the holes weren't aligned correctly. I need a new jack but I live approximately 18 miles away from the nearest town. Could I drive to town without those 3 bolts?? Please help ASAP

A: The short answer is no, this vehicle is not...

The short answer is no, this vehicle is not safe for driving conditions. You may cause the engine to flip and cause more damage to other components. The axles may come out of or not be aligned with the transmission if this occurs. Since the car is unsafe to drive, I'd try enlisting help from a qualified mobile technician who can come to you and help ensure your motor mounts are replaced properly.