Q: Can i drive my car even when the "engine power loss" alert turned on?

I am running my car on the highway, the drive will be about 180miles. My car suddenly got the "engine power reduce" alert. So i turned the car off. Then i started it again. And couldnt run my car for more than 10mph. So i turned it off again to check it. And now i started my car again and didnt have the problem. My question is, can i keep running my car? Or should i just leave it here?

3. Can i drive my car even when the "engine power loss" alert turned on?