Q: Can I drive my 01 Tahoe 5.3L "vin T" without the with out the a/c belt?

My compressor is locked up tearing up the belt. The truck starts and idles fine but I have not driven it. Is it ok to do so without that belt? I'm afraid I will tear up something. I cannot afford a new compressor at the moment but the weather is cool so I'm not too worried about the a/c working.

As long as the a/c belt only operates the a/c compressor then it can be removed without a problem until compressor is fixed.

3. Can I drive my 01 Tahoe 5.3L "vin T" without the with out the a/c belt?