Q: Can I change the manual key lock to an electric fob

My volkswagon polo opens using a key and not an electric fob. How much would it cost to change this to an electric key fob system?

3. Can I change the manual key lock to an electric fob

Q: Warning Key System

If you have the extra key then try it to see if problem is with the key or the key warning is a theft system issue? You may need to have system reprogrammed by a locksmith or dealer.

Q: Q: Steering wheel is locked up and key won't turn.

Hi there. Try turning the steering wheel back and forth while trying to turn the key in the ignition. There is a steering wheel lock inside the steering column that could be bent or broken if the ignition switch will...

Q: Q: My coolant reservoir is empty and coolant is splattered over my engine

Driving a car with "zero" coolant will destroy the engine within minutes. Even after a coolant leak, though, you have some coolant in the engine and water can sometimes be added to enable one to drive a "short" distance as...