Q: Can I change the manual key lock to an electric fob

My volkswagon polo opens using a key and not an electric fob. How much would it cost to change this to an electric key fob system?

Hello there, the process for changing your 2015 Volkswagen Polo to electronic locks is a fairly complex endeavor. In order to add electronic locks to the vehicle all of the doors would need to be equipped with electronic lock actuators, door switches, wired for the electronics, and the key fob system programed. This is not something I would recommend doing as the cost and difficulty will be high. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to inspect your vehicle and go over what options are available for electronic door locks on your vehicle.

3. Can I change the manual key lock to an electric fob