Q: Can I change the manual key lock to an electric fob

My volkswagon polo opens using a key and not an electric fob. How much would it cost to change this to an electric key fob system?

3. Can I change the manual key lock to an electric fob

Q: Car key remote is not working

There are two tricks for resetting an alarm without a key fob. When the alarm sounds, lock and unlock the door locks with the key three times in a row. Try both the driver and passenger doors as well as...

Q: What is the valet key?

The valet key is an extra key with limited functions. It can be used for turning on and off the vehicle, and for locking and unlocking the driver’s door. However, the key cannot be used to unlocking the passenger doors...

Q: Q: Car is not going into reverse.

Hi there. If your shifter will go into every gear except for reverse then you either have a bad synchronizer in the transmission or you have a shifter assembly failure. If the shifter will go into reverse with the engine...