Q: Can I change the manual key lock to an electric fob

My volkswagon polo opens using a key and not an electric fob. How much would it cost to change this to an electric key fob system?

3. Can I change the manual key lock to an electric fob

Q: Key fob reprogramming

Hi there. Take the key fob with the new battery and hold it against the marked spot on the right side of the steering column and then start the engine. That is how to setup the key fob. If for...

Q: How does the Auto Lock feature work?

Your car is equipped with an auto lock feature that automatically locks all the doors in the car to provide greater safety when on the road. This can keep a door from being accidentally opened when the car is in...

Q: We have a 2005 Jetta and brake light stays on even when car is off. The light goes off if we pull up on the pedal.

It sounds like you may have a faulty brake light switch circuit which controls a number of things in the vehicle. This switch indicates when the brake pedal is pushed and triggers the brake lights to come on. In addition,...