Q: Can I change my 4 wheel drive in my Jeep?

My jeep is equipped with the Quadra Trac 1 which only allows me to use 4 wheel drive High. I would like the option to get out of 4 wheel drive along with changing to 4 wheel drive low.

In order to to change the system, this will require major component changes like the transfer case and front axle assembly. The systems will need different controls along with different ABS programming if this can be done at all. The vehicle changes would also require engineering changes that may not be entirely feasible.

3. Can I change my 4 wheel drive in my Jeep?