Q: can garage fix my car

Hi I had a minor crash. My airbags come out. The damage on my car is my front left tyre and my windscreen. Would a garage be able to fix it.

A: If you got to a minor accident, you should ...

If you got to a minor accident, you should have the car checked by a local body repair shop. The shop will need to quote all of the repairs needed to bring the car back to working condition. Cost for repair can be extensive due to air bags being expensive and may only be acquired from a dealer only. For any mechanical issues with the car, technicians from YourMechanic will be able to look into those and perform any services as appropriate.