Q: Can an oil dipstick swell?

Took the car to get the oil checked and the mechanic said the dipstick is swelling is this possible? And if so what should be done to fix it? Thanks

3. Can an oil dipstick swell?

Q: Oil Gasket Leak

Without knowing what the leak is I would have to agree with the last diagnosis that it should be done ASAP. This is because most oil leaks can get worse over time and can cause the engine to get low...

Q: Will a faulty crank position sensor affect my auto trans function? 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hello - No, the crankshaft position sensor will not affect your transmission at all - except when it fails, and the engine ceases to run. Check your transmission fluid for the correct level and condition (pinkish, with no burned smell)....

Q: Timing chain cover oil leak

There are two different 3.0 engines for your Sable: SOHC, or DOHC; single overhead cam, or dual. The timing cover is a big job on either, as there are a lot of parts that need to be removed in order...