Q: Can an oil dipstick swell?

Took the car to get the oil checked and the mechanic said the dipstick is swelling is this possible? And if so what should be done to fix it? Thanks

3. Can an oil dipstick swell?

Q: Hi I use castrol 10w 30 oil , I have noticed that the oil level reduces like every 1000 km .I change the oil every 5000 km .

If you are using the recommended oil viscosity the manufacturer recommends and using no more than 1 quart for every 1000 km then this is considered normal oil consumption by the manufacturer. If you are using more than 1 quart...

Q: Q: Battery light staying on

Hi. This could mean there is a short somewhere connected to your alternator. A mechanic can trace this issue along with any other issues along the way in order to diagnose the cause of your battery light.

Q: White smoke when I start car

There is a technical bulletin for your vehicle to replace a tube to the turbo for oil control. The turbo leaks oil past the seal and this will emit smoke from the exhaust when the engine is cold and sat...