Q: Can all the sensors on the truck be bad all at the same time?

truck was running rough. would start but die quickly. towed it to mechanics shop, they claim that all sensors are bad... (2 of which were brand new less than 2 months old and another was about a year old) has anyone ever heard of this or is my mechanic guessing and screwing me?

The only times I have seen all the sensors burned out was when when vehicle was hit by lightning and another time when the vehicle was welded on with battery connected. I would get a second opinion before I would replace all the sensors. You could have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic give you a second opinion.